Sunday, October 18, 2009




Yesterday, my West Coast Scrap and Stamp group had our Mini Retreat. The history (as I understand it) is that every October a contingent of members go to Club Scrap's annual Retreat in Wisconsin. So, to give those who are unable to attend something fun to do, Mini Retreat was born. This is my second Mini Retreat.

There were 16 of us total - and 4 of us taught classes. KJ Jones arranged the whole day - including meals. Nancy and I provided goodie bags, KJ and Janice provided fabulous bookmaking kits, and there were some door prizes. These are just a couple of photos from the day.
The classes that were taught: book project taught by me;cardmaking using glitter and Flowersoft taught by KJ; art with plaster taught by Rinda; and gesso techniques for cards taught by Nancy. We started classes at 9:30am(mine) and finished up around 7:45 pm. It was a very fun day! I'll be posting projects from the day this week!

No comments: