Monday, July 2, 2012

So, I am almost done with the using the lovely London Market collection from Pink Paislee (and my Simon Says Stamp kit). It made me be a bit sad - so I did order additional 12 x 12 papers (blush!) I loved the collage feel of one of the patterns. I thought it would be fun to add to the collage with stamps and a bit of color:
I stamped the frame (Stampin' Up) and cut it out. I also cut out the inside so that the pattern of the paper could show through. I added a bit of color with the flowers and bird. Do not be afraid to add to a background paper - especially one with an understated design. A fun addition, the border is actually from a different patterned paper. I just cut off the edge!
If you are new to collage, this is an excellent way to get started -  just add a few elements to a collage paper.

No comments: