Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday's Tips

I am always looking for ways to improve a technique or make my crafting a bit easier. Helpful tips can also spark the imagination to do a technique or project a little differently.

In hopes of helping us all, Tuesday's will be "Tip" days. I will be posting new tips on the blog on Tuesday - and in the Tuesday's Tip box on the left side of the post. These tips will be up for a week.

Have a tip to share? Please e-mail me your tip. If I use it, I'll put together a little treat package just for you!

Today's tip: I have been using gesso in my card making recently. Did you know that you can stamp with paint/gesso - as well as using it in the techniques I have shown? Before applying paint to your stamp, ink it with Versa Mark ink first. It will make clean up much easier!

No comments: