Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday's Tip

I was at the local scrapbooking store with a couple of friends. We were drawn to many of the lovely patterned papers are available, which prompted a discussion on hoarding.

Have purchased wonderful 12 by 12 patterned papers that sit on your shelf because you just do not want to part with it? I have - as had my friends. A trick I learned: cut it up into smaller pieces. Now you have already started to "use" it rather than hoard it. You can use the pre cut pieces for mattes in scrapbooking or layers in card making.

Remember: there is always more fabulous paper available to purchase - once you have used your stock!

2 comments:

nancy y said...

I guess I should start cutting now... seriously, I should ;-)
the pretty paper is serving no purpose up on the shelf!

Connie Lutz said...

Honestly - it does work! I found I'm using my papers more!