Friday, September 7, 2012

A Bit of Washi

I had made the base of this card a while back. I love Washi tape and tend to use it a lot, particularly in art journals. When I received this floral tape from my friend Sherry, I knew it would make a fun background. So, I just cut a panel and taped away!
It was quick and easy - and I really love the shades of blue in the tape. Since tapes are the hottest product out there, you will have a variety from which to choose for backgrounds and accents! I added colored card stock (Club Scrap) and some Stampin' Up stamps and punch. I used Distress markers to color the inside of the flowers. It is difficult to see, but I used a vine embossing folder on the brown strip. Quick and easy, especially if you have pre-made bases!

2 comments:

nancy y said...

that tape makes a great background, glad to see you "back at it"!

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks, Nancy!