Thursday, January 22, 2009

Craziness in the New Year..

It seems like it's been one thing after another here. FFC Open House, a cold (still a bit stuffy), planning for my parental duties for the school musical, getting info out about Club Scrap, and college angst have made for uncreative busyness!



My daughter thought that the notification for early admission film school applicants at Chapman was January 20th. After a couple of days of nerves and disappointments, I found the confirmation letter that the film school actually begins notifying in February. Aaargh - KIDS! I was preparing everyday for potential emotional turmoil if she was rejected. It takes a lot out of a person! So, we could put our nerves to bed for a couple of weeks.



I've been busy attempting to get swaps completed. As usual, the tags I'm making for a "She...." swap have morphed into something more complicated than originally planned. The "She.." quote I'm using is "She realized that she was missing a great deal by being sensible" - and Alice (in Wonderland) is involved. I'm hoping to post a completed tag soon (famous last words!)

No comments: