Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FFC Open House

I never did get back to writing on New Year's Day - it was just too busy. In fact, the first 10 days of 2009 have been very busy.




As mentioned, I have completed training and am a Club Scrap/Stamp Crafter - available for home parties in scrapbooking, cardmaking and bookmaking (and a few odds and ends using Club Scrap cardstock!) To kick off my new venture I decided on an Open House with food and make-n-takes. The above photo is the munchie stuff - wraps. pizza rolls, veggies, cookies and mini cheesecakes.
The 2 top photos are projects. The first is a mini scrapbook using name badge holders and Club Scrap's Private Eye kit. The ribbon binding was also from "Private Eye". (This is a great little project from Splitcoast Stampers website. The completed book fits well inside a purse as a brag book) The second is a trading card size mini book inside a die cut file folder. All cardstock and ribbon are from Club Scrap's Matrix kit.
I made a couple of sales and had one booking (thanks, Tracy!)..hopefully more will be coming...Linda?..
Now, I really need to finish some projects and get started on my "She..." tags for a swap due in February. And , I need to get hotel/apt for a trip to Paris in June (or we'll be sleeping in Le Metro station!)
If you're in the South bay and are interested in Club Scrap - post a comment and we can talk!









No comments: