Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Projects Galore




I'm still busy trying to conquer my drawer of projects. And, of course, I have received my Cruise in a Box for Club Scrap with, what else?, more projects! Actually, we had a "Land Cruise" at my house on May 9th the work on 3 of the more difficult/tricky projects. One of those is done and the other 2 need completing! Will post as they are done!
The above photo is that of the Flip Book from the Club Scrap Sr "Cruisin". It's originally meant to be a neat little photo album - but I did not really have pictures to fit the theme and colors. I do have Club Scrap and other companies Retro themed stamps that worked quite well, including Marylin Monroe and Elvis images and some "nifty" sentiments...
I'll be taking a little break from projects to finish my GAB altered book swap theme page for May (Birds) and planning a card workshop. I'm just finalizing the techniques to be showcased in the workshop and I'll be ready to publish the date and send out an e-mail!

No comments: