Monday, May 4, 2009

Projects and NSD


It's still been busy around here! Projects of various kinds have been monopolizing my time. I put together a display board for Club Scrap kits to be used at events - I used it for the Vendor night at Dartmouth Middle School. In addition to that, a group of us on the Club Scrap forum are working our way through all the unfinished projects that are sitting in drawers. Above is the wire book from the Matrix kit. I completed it at the end of April. Well...it's not completely finished as I'm not sure what will go on the pages yet!
Over this past weekend, a small group of us West Coast Scrappers were at Scrapbook U in Fremont for National Scrapbooking Day. We spent 8 hours working on projects (me) or/and scrapbooking. We were treated to lunch, dinner, snacks, and some take home goodies. And, we all made a new friend, Bonnie! Not only did she tolerate our banter, but contributed and held her own. She may even join us at the House Crop in May. It was a fun Sunday for all!

No comments: