Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Quick ATC


Things are still a bit hectic - especially with my daughter home from college and my son's 21st birthday. Christmas has been stored away and things are getting back to normal (if there is such a thing!)
I did pop into my room for a few moments to make a quick ATC. My "Secret Santa" from my West Coast group gave me ATC blanks, ephemera, and an easel. So, I thought I'd make a quick piece of art to place on the little easel.
The base is Bristol cardstock. The background stamps are from Club Scrap. This is a twist on the "depth of field" technique from Techniques Junkies newsletter. I yellow embossed the large image. Then, I went back in with a smaller image and stamped in gray. I wiped the gray off of the embossed image. I then sponged on blue ink (wiping off the embossed image afterwards). I stamped the "Happy New Year" on acetate and punched it out. It was glued onto the card with Diamond Glaze. The numbers were stamped last of all. This was a quick and easy ATC to get me back in the creative spirit.

No comments: