Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stamping on Layouts


As I mentioned in a previous post, I like to stamp in my photo albums. These above pages are example of making your own background papers. These pages are from a paper bag (yes, white paper bags) book that I made a while back. I thought that I would use the little book for art retreat photos. The white background pages were stamped with a square stamp from Club Scrap. The store where we cropped this particular weekend had blocks of wall colors, so I thought I would follow that theme in the background.
I used this one stamp for all the background pages and just added or subtracted an ink color. This helps to unify the pages and add interest. Of course, this is a fairly simple stamp session. You can get as elaborate as you have the time and inclination.

No comments: