Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick and Easy Cards

What is this mess of fiber, tags, and cardstocks? They belong to a Club Scrap product that I resisted for a long time.

Since I began stamping in the early 1990's, I have picked my stamp image, then pulled out the cardstock's I felt would work with my plan for the image. It was rarely a quick project. After becoming a Club Stamp member in 2005, I found it great that the stamp images coordinated with the 8 1/2 x 11 cardstocks - it made some of the decision making go quicker. There was a "Greetings-to-Go" product that contained all you need to create 15 cards. I resisted them for years, mainly because I found it too easy. I mean, where was the stamping and creativity...

I have learned to embrace the "GTG" and add my own twist. The photo above is from Pure and Simple kit's Greetings-to-Go. These are the pieces you can use to create the cards. Stayed tuned for the finished cards!

No comments: