Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's Tip

Last week was a bit hectic - my birthday was Wednesday. So, I had a lot of fun stuff going on. Plus, Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbooking League began last week as well. Now, life is settling down t normal level of activity...

As I have been playing with techniques from the Compendium of Curiosities, I have been using my craft sheet. One of the members on Club Scrap's Community Board made a wonderful discovery. Big Lots stores carry an Oven Mate - very similar to a Craft sheet. (and about $5) So, Tuesday's Tip is to find a Big Lots and buy one for yourself! It is great for covering your work surface and using as a palette for alcohol ink and paint techniques.

Thanks, Chrissie for sharing the information!

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

I got one too at our local Christmas Tree Shops! 5.00 bucks and super big size!