Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

My friend, Nancy, and I took a fun little class from May Flaum. We played with tags, patterned paper and a variety of media. We also discussed some of the new/latest trends. One of these trends is   using clusters of buttons and embellishments on cards and scrapbook pages. May had a great tip that I thought I would pass on - when clustering embellishments, put about 6 dots of glue on your layout. Place the embellishments on the dots, then do a few more. It makes it easier to adjust and decide what you think looks good without doing too much at one time.

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

That is a fantastic tip Connie! I will be giving that a try the next time I need to do some embellie placement! Thanks!

Connie Lutz said...

It works great - definitely give it a try!