Monday, January 14, 2013

Journaling

It has been awhile since I did anything creative. The holidays, family, and mom's trust business have taken up my time. I did get a few minutes recently to work on journal pages for a swap. With all the travel over the past months, this is what came to mind:
 Now, this is a fairly simple page for me. I did a bit of layering of mists and inks on the background. I stamped a new Unity cloud background to add some interest. Of course, I needed to add a bit of a twist, so I added a heart from Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers...
The house stamp is from Hero Arts -it's one that I have frequently used!

2 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'm really enjoying an art journaling class with Kelly Kilmer; it's fairly easy and just so nice to do something creative.
rinda

Connie Lutz said...

I'm happy to hear that! Kelly is a good friend and a wonderful inspiration!