Monday, January 21, 2013

Unpacking...

I spent Friday through Sunday at a Crop. Some Close to my Heart demonstrators sponsor a "Diva Crop" - art space, hotel room and food for one reasonable cost at a local hotel. My main goal was to get some photos scrapped on to pages. Not complete pages, but just onto pages. Scrapping is my least favorite paper arts activity. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of photos that need a home. So, I decided to match up photos with pre-made pages and bring them along. I figure I can go back when I only have a limited amount of time ad title, journal and embellish. It was quite successful:
Photo one is a top view of the 2 12 x 12 packages of layouts and photos. The lower photo is a side view of the completed pages. It took me Friday (started around 4:30pm) and most of Saturday, but they are done to the point I wanted. Then, I dove into some SimonSaysStamp cards kits to play:
I made these rather simply so that I can send them to Operation Write Home. Thus ended a very satisfying weekend (can't wait to do it again!)

No comments: