Monday, April 20, 2009

Busy Busy


It's still busy around here -too much to do and too little time! We had our monthly House Crop in Danville this past Saturday. I was able to scrap pages for my kids albums and start on one of my many Club Scrap projects!
I have a drawer full of Club Scrap projects - mostly books (I love to make books!) So, it's time to put them together. On the Club Scrap forum, several of us are "committing" to a project a month in order to get these items out of the bag! I hope to be posting a wired book sometime soon.
I will be at Dartmouth Middle School on May 1st for a vendor event. Come on by - I'll have various products and examples and, more than likely, a small and quick make-n-take using Club Scrap products.
I'll also be having another card workshop in May - date to be announced. In addition to using the Assembly line card deck and Club Scrap card stock - count on another technique to learn!
The above grouping of cards were made using a format from the card making deck. All the card stock is Club Scrap and the stamp set is Stampin' Up birthday set. They all went together very well - although the photo looks a bit blurry! With Club Scrap it's all about using your supplies - regardless of where they came from : )

No comments: