Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Stains

Last post, I applied the new Distress Stains from Ranger onto card stock. For this next experiment, I applied pools of stain on a non-stick craft sheet. I used the same 4 colors as before. I cut my card stock into mat size pieces. I sprayed the cut pieces with water, but I did not saturate them. I then placed them into the stains and gave a slight turn. I wanted to get a fairly covered piece of card stock. The photo below was the result:

These were the panels. (The upper left was slightly different and will be covered at a later date). By wetting the card stock,  the stains flowed and mixed better. I  made the mats into cards.

Here is one of the cards I made with the Stained background. I over stamped the background with one of Club Scrap's newest stamps from the Raku kit. The colors are much brighter in person. Can you tell I am enjoying playing with the Stains?!

No comments: