Sunday, March 25, 2012

Brushless Watercolor

Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbooking League, winter edition, has been going on these past 6 weeks. Today is (thankfully) the last day. You can tell when I am participating - that is when you will see the few scrapbook pages I post (or parts of pages). I am so glad this will be over for many reasons. But this week we had to follow any of 6 posted sketches...for a week...so, yes I am done. 
Today, I made cards using Ranger's (and Tim's) Brushless Watercolor technique. I originally remember using this technique several year ago with Adirondak Ink pads. This time, I used 3 colors of Distress Ink (Rusty Hinge, Honey, and Forest Moss) on a Club Scrap stamp:
After inking the stamp, you spritz it with water and then stamp. The results are slightly different every time. Since Distress was formulated to react with water, it blends much easier than the Adirondak Inks. 

No comments: