Sunday, March 4, 2012

Squirrely Challenge

Last year, some friends and I have been participating in our own technique challenge. My friend, Nancy, put together several challenges using Technique Junkies newsletter. We have been on hiatus until recently. For this challenge, we used the layered masking technique in the most recent newsletter. I made a couple of different cards:
I used Distress inks for the background color (Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Festive Berries). The stamps are from Stampin' Up (background script) and Club Scrap. I changed the orientation for this second card:
Same Distress ink colors as the first card. Stamps are Stampin' up. Check out Nancy's Blog - she has the links to all the "Squirrel Girls"!

5 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Beautiful job on this Connie!

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks, Julie!

nancy y said...

love the colors you used - terrific cards!

Jennifer said...

These are lovely, Connie. I love your color choices and the backgrounds. Well, the stamps, too. So great to see you participating.

Rachelle said...

Beautiful! The colors are so striking!