Sunday, October 4, 2009

End of the Weekend...

It was a very productive weekend! In between laundry, errands, grocery shopping, and talking to Megan, I was busy in my room creating. I decorated (stenciled and stamped) gift bags that will be the goodie bags for the mini retreat that I'm attending and teaching a book class. Not quite autumnal, I used Club Scrap's Pure and Simple stencil and stamps with spring green ink and black accents. I'll be buying and making a few items that will fill them. My friend, Nancy Young is helping.

In addition to the goodie bags, I made a card and ATC using watercolor crayons for a West Coast challenge. I also finished a mini altered board book with a music theme. Three of us participated in this round robin exchange, each picking a different theme. And..we started these a loooong time ago (3-4years?). So, it's nice to have it done, drying and ready to display.

I'll scan in the next day or so and post the photos!

No comments: