Friday, October 2, 2009

Altered Book


I made something! I sound like one of my kids when they came home from school with an art project! I'm getting in a few more bits of time actually creating, rather than organizing and cleaning up my room.


I recently completed my September GAB altered book page. This month's theme was actually chosen by me - films/movies. I made the above page to showcase the film "Nightmare Before Christmas (I'm a big Tim Burton fan - and am looking forward to Alice in Wonderland!). The film strip is from a plastic streamer that can be bought at a party store, a la an "Oscar" party. I cut it so that I could make it wider. I did the same when I made Megan's Senior Memory board.
I'm also finishing "twinchies" for a Club Scrap swap and will scan and post soon. This weekend I should have time to play a little!

3 comments:

nancy y said...

are you gonna put it up on the fridge? I think you should ;-)

Kelly Kilmer said...

I LOVE the NBC book!!!!

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks! It was pretty fun trying to figure out the 'frames"!