Friday, March 5, 2010

Resist Techniques

I am continuing with resist techniques for cards. Funny, I just realized that I have been rubber stamping in some way for almost 20 years! How did that happen? I think it is because there is always something new to try. Currently, particularly with Club Scrap, what is old in new. Many scrapbookers are now enjoying stamping, eager to try new techniques. Resist techniques have been around for at least a decade - but not for everyone. So...I am taking an opportunity to revisit an old friend.

For these cards, the images were stamped in Resist Ink and allowed to dry. I then brayered over the image with a rainbow ink pad.
This card was made from a piece of the sample showcased above.

Same technique used in this card. The images were stamped onto glossy white cardstock, then brayered. All colored cardstocks are from Club Scrap, as are the ribbons and tags.


No comments: