Saturday, October 30, 2010

Back in Action

It has been a while since I have been in the studio. With traveling (Retreat and Parent's Weekend in Boston) and a killer cold, I just have not felt much like doing anything. Thankfully, I am starting to feel better and was finishing some Retreat projects today.


This was a fun and easy project named the "photo Butler". The name commemorates the inspiration - my friend, Pam Butler, who found a similar album at Target. She sent it off the Club Scrap headquarters, thinking that someone could find a way to create something similar. And, Kay did!

It is basically a large pop-up album with 6 pages with different levels and orientations for photos. One of the examples had the opening as a door, with a hinge and tab to be opened. I love that idea and will probably make another one using that idea.  This project would make an excellent Christmas present.

No comments: