Saturday, October 2, 2010

GAB Part 2

I have been finishing up some projects lately (and it is about time!). Do you ever just loose interest after a while or something else catches your attention so you drop that project? I have made a "Fall" commitment to put the finishing touches on some projects that seem to be lingering.

The GAB (Girls Altering Books) project was done last spring. I have bound my swap pages a while ago. I did make duplicates of my pages so that I could assemble them together. I am pleased to say that it is done. However, I have decided I really do not like the way the cover turned out.(Which is why it took me so long to decide whether or not to post it on the blog.) I usually would toss it out and start again...but I will live with it for now. I also sometimes forget that not everything you do must be perfect.... I do like the way the title turned out. It is difficult to see in the photo, but I went over the stamped letters with Ranger's Crackle Accents. It is a  fun addition to "aged" projects...

No comments: