Monday, May 2, 2011

Finishing Projects

Today was a productive day! Not only did I clean my room, I was able to finish some projects. I have been avoiding going into my studio art room, as the need to clean thoroughly bummed me out (said in my best surfer voice!). A clean space is definitely conducive for art. I was able to finish a Club Scrap project I had started a couple of weeks before. It is a perpetual calendar that helps keep track of birthdays/anniversaries etc...

The papers are all from Club Scrap's Solstice kit. I die cut the flowers using a variety of flower dies - and a couple of punches. Next step is to fill in the dates! The sentiment was stamped - and the leaves were embossed with an embossing folder. I cut it out - the embossed surface was inked to add dimension. So easy - give it a try!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Very nice.......I need to find mine and get it done.....that's my goal this year - to get a lot of my projects done :)