Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

Color! It is so important in our art, be it scrapbooking, stamping, mixed media, ATC's, etc. If you are anything like me, you probably have a myriad of papers, card stocks, inks, paints etc in a variety of color. I have lists of ink pad colors, but I don't have information on all my paints and mists.  I have been thinking of organizing a color notebook for a long time (read 3-4 years!). I also tend to pull ads, magazine photos, etc for color combinations. Well, I have snuck some time away from class samples and Scramp Camp preparations and began a color notebook.

I glued the color inspiration that I have removed from magazines etc and glued them into a notebook. My next step is to catalog the paints, inks, chalks (everything but pens). I am hoping it will help me use what I have - and not buy duplicates! How do you organize your materials?

No comments: