Monday, January 24, 2011

Get-Away Weekend

I thought that, since my daughter was heading back to school, it would be a good distraction to keep busy this past weekend. So, I drove to Roseville/Rocklin (near Sacramento) and spent the weekend scrapping. I was with 4 other friends, chatting and relaxing, from Friday evening to Sunday evening. To break up the sitting and scrapping, we had appointments for a manicure, pedicure, and facial. I did get a few pages started and photos organized.

I have seen quite a few Scrap weekends advertised. These are great escapes in which to get a lot (or in my case) a little done. It is your choice - and you do not need to do laundry! Have you attended a Scrap/stamp weekend?

2 comments:

nancy y said...

are you all pampered up now? Sounds like a fun weekend.

Connie Lutz said...

Hopefully, you can join us next time - it was fun!