Sunday, January 16, 2011

Of New Year's Resolutions...

On my January 4th post, I discussed New Year's Art/Craft Resolutions. I am finally getting around to one of them - cleaning my desk! Not only have I been cleaning, I have been clearing out a lot more "stuff". (All this is being done as I am getting my daughter ready to study abroad in the Netherlands this semester. But that is a whole different story!) As you can see in the photo above, I really did use about 5 square inches in which to create!


Yesterday I was able to make some headway on my desk cleaning. It is much neater and better organized - and look at all that space! I even went through and purged the desktop storage and baskets. I am starting to get "itchy" to create again. Amazing how nice a clean and organized desk makes your feel.


I even cleaned up this area - I now have space to stand and work. Often, and depending upon what I am doing, I would rather stand than sit. This area has not been this organized since I moved into my studio! Of course, now the challenge will be to keep this up!
Next up in the cleaning and purging will be a couple of room and closets shelves. All in good time! How are your resolutions coming along?

No comments: