Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Day

Today was quite the busy and productive day. Have you had one of these lately? There were so many ideas that I wanted to try it was difficult to find a starting point. PSL is in full swing, so I should be helping my teams with scrapbooking and/or card making. But...the art journal and mail art were calling to me! So, I ended up doing a little of each (well, except the scrapping).
My last project of the day was making cards for my Club Scrap card team. Our challenge this week really is a challenge - using Club Scrap stickers. I am not a sticker person - never have been. I always figure that with all the rubber stamps I own, I can make my own stickers in the exact colors I need/want.  Well, I gave it a shot:
I am still not a sticker fan - at least for cards. I will admit that alphabet stickers are periodically useful for scrapbook pages. How about you - fan or no?

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

LOVE the CS Stickers! I do use them a lot. Love them for titles, embellishments, etc. On cards what the heck! I will give it a try!!