Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

Today's tip centers around color combinations. As a member of Club Scrap, I receive a color coordinated kit monthly. If you shop at your local scrapbook store, you may purchase a color coordinated paper kit from a company like Basic Gray (one of my favorites for patterned paper). Sometimes, I find the color combinations are not quite my cup of tea. Last month's kit paired lime green with red (and some neutrals). Although I love red, it just did not work for me combined with the green. So, I combined the green with a pink. After all, pink is the "in color" for 2011.

The above is a sample of the combination. For all you CS users, try this combination, or make up one of your own. Not a Club Scrap user? Try adding a pop color to one of your paper kits for some added mileage.

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

Boy that green and purply pink are cool together! Great job on this one Connie!