Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Few Changes...

I just wanted to take a few moments to let you know of some changes to my blog. They are pretty minor and may not affect many of you. If you are having trouble subscribing with Google, Yahoo or some of the other options, I have added a "Subscribe by e-mail" box on the left.  Also, as I mention earlier, i will be teaching classes using Club Scrap products (as well as many others) at A Work of Heart in San Jose. I have a direct link to A Work of Heart on the right (the row of houses). I will also be posting the upcoming classes just below the link.

If you are not a Club Scrap member or are curious, you may want to come to a class. You will learn something new and have the opportunity to work with and view the wonderful products. As always, any comments or suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Connie, this looks like a truly inspirational spot to be able to teach workshops! Wish we lived closer so I could join in the fun!

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks, Julie! So far so good!