Friday, August 17, 2012

A Bit of Inspiration...

I was in need of a baby card - but was a bit stumped. I am having issues with my mom (in rehab, refusing physical therapy and a cousin who is a nightmare....think Jerry Springer) so I have not been feeling terrible creative. While out looking for some wrapping paper, I found this tissue paper in the same colors as the outfit I bought.
I love the color combination of pink and grey! So, I pulled out an embossing folder,ink pads,  some stamps and punches:
I was very pleased with the clean and simple look of the card. From what items have  you drawn inspiration lately?

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Great card Connie!!
Love finding inspiration all over :)
So sorry to hear about the family stuff {{Hugs}}

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks, Julie!