Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

This is a little reminder of a great tip - that I needed for myself. With all the family issues, my creative time has been limited. I have had some great ideas for cards, journal pages etc. Unfortunately, many have been lost BECAUSE I DID NOT WRITE THEM DOWN! Yeah, it was pretty stupid, especially since I usually have several notepads around the house...
Remember, you never know when inspiration and a good idea will strike. Keep a small notebook with you. Better yet, keep several in key locations (purse and bedside table for me).

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

I totally understand that concept Connie.
I really need to use a notebook for all my brilliant ideas LOL ;)

Connie Lutz said...

Julie - me too! And, yes, you do have brilliant ideas - I've seen the results;-)