Thursday, August 23, 2012

Picture Yourself....

...in your studio with a song running through your head! Actually, this song, "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" has been running through my head for a couple of weeks. When I received my journal in the swap that I am doing, it seemed like a logical page idea. I used some patterned papers as a base, laying down inks and sprays.
The trees were stamped in Distress ink. I actually used a scoop of ice cream as the tree leaves. Not sure if I like them, but I do not want to start over. The clouds are a stamp from Stampin' Up (marshmallows from a cocoa set) with Liquid Applique (remember that!?). I penned in accents using Crayola Spider Writers, Copic markers and Souffle pens.

1 comment:

nancy y said...

I like the ice cream scoop on the trees, reminds me of lily bell flowers or whatever they are called!