Friday, August 24, 2012

So-So

I was inspired to use my Inktense watercolor stick by a card made by my Squirelly (Art) friend, Nancy. I scribbled, painted with a water brush, die cut, and stamped. Not sure I like the results. I was not going to post, but I think it is good to show your art in different incarnations. Sometimes, things work out well and other times, not so well. We all have these experiences, even some of the captains in the industry. I remember watching a demonstration by Kevin Nakagawa (Stampscapes) - he ended up with a funky thumb print in the middle of the card. Others have tried a new color combination in a demo, and ended up being less than happy with the result. So...here is my "less than thrilling" card:

It could be better...and it could be worse! What has been your experiences?

No comments: