Thursday, August 2, 2012

Under the Sea

I was running behind in my art journal exchange with my friend, Kate. I have been attempting to have a vision of a completed page, but it has not really been working. So, I am going with the flow!
This page started with a variety of spray mists - Dylusions (LOVE these), Perfect Pearls Mists, and Glimmer Mists. After each layere dried, I attempted more spraying over stencils - circles and trees. When all was dry, it seemed to me that I was working toward a water scene! For the little mermaids on the left, I stamped small fish and added the tails to Art Chix mini gals. The depth and shimmer of the pages does not really show in the photo.
Do you plan out your pages or go with the flow?

3 comments:

nancy y said...

I go with the flow... mostly because I start with no clear idea in mind!

Connie Lutz said...

That seems to be working better for me too!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I start with a plan but then the flow usually takes over.
Rinda