Friday, February 4, 2011

Club Scrap's Winter Pro Scrapbooking League is about to begin. The discussion has been whether or not to join a scrapbook and/or a card making team. There has been a bit of a categorization - stamper or scrapper. As I have been working on a variety projects, it is obvious I am a stamper. My ATC's, calendars, cards, even my scrapbook pages, are stamped.
I joined both scrap and card teams because I like the variety. Plus, I tend to get bored very quickly when scrapbooking. Not sure why that is...
I started stamping in 1991 - stamping on envelopes and invitations. Once I retired from consulting and we relocated to Alaska, I began card making - because you know you can save money by making your own cards! Or so we all thought...I have seen a number of companies, techniques, and tools come and go. There have been many changes, but the stamp has always been my primary tool.
How about you - scrap or stamp? Or both?

2 comments:

Capescrapper said...

Definitely both and this PSL was the first time I joined 2 teams! What the heck, it is not like anything bad can happen right? LOL!

Connie Lutz said...

That's great, Julie! Thanks for responding!