Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday's Tip

A little bit of bling can go a long way. Glitter and glitter glues have always been a popular staple of crafting. They can be used to  highlight images or parts of images, color in images, or as accents. I will also use glitter to highlight other embellishments. On a recent Christmas layout, I added glitter to snow flake buttons. Subtle but fun! Squirt a little bit of glitter glue on a craft sheet or palette, using a slim paint brush, apply the glitter where you will(painting it on). You will have more control over the placement - and reduce the likelihood of glitter glue blobs that can occur when squeezing the bottle.

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

I am so loving the glittery glue stuff on my pages these days! After last weeks Art Medium challenges I really rocked out my Retreat pages with the stuff!