Friday, June 22, 2012

One Stamp Three Ways

At Camp Scrap last week, May Flaum posted three cards using one stamp, each were slightly different. So, I decided to use some new Lawn Fawn stamps and give the technique a try. First up:
I stamped the bike and cut it out, mounting it to the chevron stamped panel (pretty neat set of stamps, those chevrons...). I added some small cloth flowers to the basket. The second card:
I embossed the bike using the Champagne Versa Mark pad and clear embossing powder on a white panel. I stamped flowers in the basket and applied Flower Soft. I matted the panel onto several players of card stock and patterned paper (Pink Paislee's London Market). The last card:
I stamped the bike in black and over stamped slightly in Stormy Sky Distress. I stamped, cut out and popped up the pinwheel. I used the bike stamp - actually just the wheel portion as a background on the main base of the card.  Patterned paper is from Authentique.
Now, it's your turn!

2 comments:

Maura said...

These were great cards using the bicycle stamp. I really like the summer feel of them.

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks so much - a new stamp company for me!