Thursday, June 21, 2012

Squirrely Challenge

The technique for this Squirrely challenge is in the current Technique Junkies Newsletter. It is the Tag Fence technique:
I ran white card stock through my Sizzix, using the tree bark embossing folder by Tim Holtz/Sizzix. Stampin' Up's tag punch was used to punch the tags. I stamped the floral branches and cut them out, mounting them on the outside of the fence. I love the background paper - actually the whole pad of paper! It is from Basic Gray "What's Up". To see Nancy's version for this challenge, go here.  Have fun trying this for yourself!

2 comments:

nancy y said...

excellent! That was very clever doing the wood grain embossing on your tags! Super card!

BTW- That is a great pad-o-paper isn't it?

Connie Lutz said...

Thanks, Nancy! I thought the folder would be a good way to some texture. I do love this - I bought the entire pad, stickers and embellies a while ago.